PEN is for when you receive a smaller amount of EOS than 4 decimal places. The PEN can be exchanged back to EOS later on when you have collected enough of them.
Articles in this section
- Is DEXEOS planning to release a token?
- Is there a White Paper?
- Who can I talk to about listing a new token?
- How does the project party's token go online to your trading platform?
- Why did I receive pen instead of EOS?
- How to find a token listed?
- When are we listing Telos?
- In DEXEOS what does "dropped tx" mean?
- Problem logging in via Scatter.
- I heard that your developers are from Korea? Is it true?