"Dropped tx" means the order was not properly included as an irreversible block on time. Usually, it happens because the nodes we are using are temporarily disconnected.
Articles in this section
- In DEXEOS what does "dropped tx" mean?
- Problem logging in via Scatter.
- I heard that your developers are from Korea? Is it true?
- Is your API free to use?
- Do I need to stay logged in with Scatter after I place a buy order (until the transaction fully processed)?
- I just realized that I have PEN in my account. What can it use for?
- What is the purpose of PEN?
- How do I get EOS from pen?
- Have an Issue with the DEXEOS Trading Page Display on Google Chrome
- EOSIO - Why CPU bandwidth varies?