"Dropped tx" means the order was not properly included as an irreversible block on time. Usually, it happens because the nodes we are using are temporarily disconnected.
Articles in this section
- Is DEXEOS planning to release a token?
- Is there a White Paper?
- Who can I talk to about listing a new token?
- How does the project party's token go online to your trading platform?
- Why did I receive pen instead of EOS?
- How to find a token listed?
- When are we listing Telos?
- In DEXEOS what does "dropped tx" mean?
- Problem logging in via Scatter.
- I heard that your developers are from Korea? Is it true?